29 Sept 2008

Thai Need To Pull My Finger Out!

I went to bed last night pissed at my self just a little, because I'm slightly less organised than I should be.

I bought a Lonely Planet book on Thailand for £16.99 in July then took it back the next day as I saw it on Amazon for £7.99, I didn't buy it until today on Amazon. I've only booked 1 hotel out of 4 for my trip, the same day I paid for the flight, even though I don't even have to have my hotel sorted until I land in Bangkok, it's not the point, I'm too organised for that last minute dot com BS. I haven't booked my domestic flight from Bangkok to where ever the hell I'm going, nor looked into the areas to go elephant riding.

To some, this is nothing. For me this is against the law. Had my flight booked since July and coming up to October apart from the one hotel booked, that's it??? Oh yeah I did get vaccinated 2 weeks ago, so that accounts for something I suppose.


I need to get organised as I cannot stand leaving things that can be done in a matter of minutes. That's procrastination at it's worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.