9 Oct 2008

You're Doing My Fucking Head In!

Excuse the blasphemy and the cursing, I will pray it out later.

But Jesus H Christ!!

64 blog posts in less than 2 days?? I know blogging is addictive, I love it and I know they can be for whatever the hell you want, but for the love of all things holy what next, chronicles of the journey to the shitter?? [that's a toilet]

That's not a blog it's a goddamn message board!!

Can't do that blog no more man, I tried. My 'blogs I'm following' section was saturated with all those posts. I like to see blogs of 4 or 5 different bloggers at one time. I found it hard to search for my regular blogs I like to visit in the morning on the 'view all' tab.

That blog has now gone from my list, as was the blog with the bright lime green background with that yellow text. That blogger was on a mission to blind a mofo. And if Miss Lime Green is reading this then that shit ain't funny I'm short sighted and my eyes are extremely sensitive to bright lights. I shouldn't have to highlight text to be able to read it or wear my Bvlgari sunglasses when doing so. There was no way I was subscribing to a blog that's going to give me cataracts even if the content was 10/10, and even when minimized to read secretly at work the managers office 50 feet away had a batman style green emblem flash on his wall from the brightness of your site coming from my screen.

I don't like dogs but if I have to get one after reading that blog I'm coming after you.

Call me a blog snob I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.