22 Jun 2009

Will.I.Am SPEAKS!!! Perez You Are A Straight Bitch!

Awww man I so wanna come out of cursing retirement for this blog.

I'm pulling an all nighter, doing some work at the PC, and periodically checking my Twitter on my Blackberry "to the left, to the left" of me.

I then read the DRAMA that is Perez.

"I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please."

"I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

To which I ReTweeted "911 Biyatch."

He then continues his Tweet SOS in distress calls with

"Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel."

"I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here."

"The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them."

I'm coming outta retirement.

So this muthafucka couldn't call the damn police himself. Bitch has time to tweet but can't dial 3 muthafucking digits??

This reeks of some serious bullshit attention seeking. Take it to court BITCH, and stand there and tell the judge after an assault why you were NOT capable of calling the authorities but tweeting to hundreds of thousands of people and have them call the police on your behalf.

Punk ass bitch!!

Can you imagine the amount of emergency calls for this one incident.

I say prosecute for wasting police time!

In the meantime, Will.I.Am has spoken click here for his video to hear what really went down. Safe trip to London bruh!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh snap go will!



    nice blog
    check out mine
    http://goldfeather-arvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Mayer had me in stitches when he said '@perezhilton I also want to train you in an old martial art called "Never Call A Black Dude a Faggot Jitsu."

    And why did he 'tweet'...Perez puhleez!! And btw is Perez straight??

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN girl...preaaaaaaaaach it....I watched half of that 11 minute plea he did after where he kept saying he was human and I really was not caring about his plight. Then he says he called the dude a "faggot" ..*dead* LDN Diva *plain dead* oh and *crickets*. Just like you should never hit a man without the expectation that he might retaliate, you should never mouth off something in a heightened situation that by his own admission is going to piss off the other person.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.