21 Jul 2010

T.I., Idris Elba, Michael Ealy, Chris Brown, Paul Walker: Takers [Trailer]

OH BOLLOCKS!!! Idris is in this film.
I saw the movie poster back in March in a Chicago movie theatre and Michael Ealy and T.I. caught my eye.
Not bothered about the plot, going to look at the men in this flick. Thank you Jesus. All glory to God. Hallelujah.

KMT to peanut head Idris.

Peep the credits amongst them are
EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Chris Brown, Morris Chestnut
PRODUCER: T.I.

The movie is made in association with Grand Hustle Entertainment started by T.I. and Jason Geter.
Make that paper fellas!!! I ain't mad at cha!! Nice to see some brothas doing a lil something more than a clothing line and some cognac.

Release Dates:
USA 20 August 2010
UK 17 September 2010

I am not crazy about the trailer. It hardly evoked any emotion from me to be honest, but due to the man totty I'll definitely take a peek.

Waiting to see what kinda movie route the likes of Chipmunk, Dizzee Rascal and Tinie Tempa go...When this happens I'll leave it to Mad News Blog to report the news in true Mad News style.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    If they appear in a film it will probably be the sequel to Shank or some other lame London based "hood" movie.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.