27 Jun 2011

See Noel Clarke's Play 'Those Legs' this Saturday July 2nd

Noel Clarke photographed for National Theatre Connections
Simon Annand, 2010
I follow Noel Clarke on Twitter, and read all of my tweets so I unless I skimmed past it, why is there a 6 day notification for fans to purchase tickets for his new play for THIS Saturday? I honestly like to support UK actors/filmmakers when and where I can, but I need a little more than less than a weeks notice. In his defence, maybe he just got the OK for the plays location. I don't know...

...anyway if you fancy seeing Noel's new play 'Those Legs' performed by Bedford College at 7.00pm on Saturday 2 July in the Cottesloe Theatre then click here.



About 'Those Legs' via National Theatre
"Georgia, Aaron and Leon have been friends since they were kids. Now they're young adults, in their first jobs, and sharing a house in the city with newcomer Lana. It's been two years since the accident in which Georgia lost the use of her legs, and she's doing her best to adjust but her boyfriend and friends find the change testing.  An intense, psychological drama that presents the precarious nature of friendship and young love in startling close-up."

Ticket Prices are £4-5 [no that isn't a misprint]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.