24 Nov 2008

Thoughts Of The Day

  • I didn't make it to my dance class on Sunday because of the impending weather conditions blowing in from the Arctic, not because it was cold but because I knew they'd use it as an excuse to delay the trains and I was right, there were train delays.
  • Christmas is around the corner. Who cares?
  • A 2.5% VAT cut from 17.5% to 15%. They'll increase income tax to cover the £12 billion loss.
  • Weather and taxes being a major factor I need to get out of this hell hole.
  • My time keeping is bothering me.
  • I'm going to remain as productive and positive this week more so than I have been recently.
  • My free time in the evening is spent in the worst way possible. I'm getting frustrated at myself because of this.
  • Why am I currently reading three different books? Is this another indication that I get bored easily and/or try to rush everything?
  • I'm annoyed by a lot of my friends at the moment, and can't even be bothered to make an issue of it.
  • I'm a happy person even though the way I come across in blogs may seem otherwise.
  • As much as I wasn't a fan of Rachel on X Factor this week she shouldn't have gone. Oeghan and JLS are extremely mediocre.
  • Still on X Factor Alexandra's voice was suffering. Ruth gave the best performance. Diana is just extra now and not even quirky. Oeghan shouldn't even have made it through to boot camp. JLS couldn't even compete with the worst boy band in the US. What the hell did they dress Rachel in on Saturday?
  • I haven't read a newspaper in weeks and feel better for not knowing about most of the dark and gloomy shit going on in this world.
  • I was swooning way too hard over a picture of Obama last night.
  • I'm fed up of doing chores on a Saturday and Sunday I could be doing throughout the week, and it taking up my weekend.
  • Why do Americans have the sexiest accents?
  • I really should get those curtains put up in the bedroom.
  • I have a hectic weekend coming up. Dinner with Miss D on Friday evening, will catch a movie afterwards. LHCF lunch and bowling meet-up in the afternoon on Saturday. Clubbing with my sister in the evening. Dance class on Sunday afternoon. [If I don't dance too hard on the Saturday.]
  • If this old hag even thinks of suggesting a secret Santa with me she's got another thing coming. I don't celebrate Christmas and I'm not spending a fiver on any of these people. There is a credit crunch for goodness sake.
  • Bahh Humbug!!!
  • I wish I was in the US having some Thanksgiving Turkey this week. **sniff sniff*
  • I'm mad at myself for being a hotel snob for all of these years and could have stayed in cheaper and decent accommodation and spent more on holiday eating out and shopping.
  • I am going back to listing everything that needs to get done.
  • I'm tired of procrastinating.
  • My boss is actually bearable today.
  • I was wondering if I cursed too much and realised I don't. It's a London thing, because on vacation around nicer people my mouth isn't potty at all. London is the cause for potty mouth. **Tut Tut**
  • I've been craving Pepsi for the last 3 days.
  • I need to get that super mop I've been eyeing for months.
  • What am I going to have for lunch today?
  • Speaking of lunches as of tomorrow no more buying lunch. The debit card is banished for the rest of the week until Friday.
  • Wonders when I'll get asked out on a date. **tumbleweeds roll on by**
  • Didn't get an apology e-mail for being stood up by my friend on Saturday.
  • I love blogging way too much. Not a bad thing though.
  • That woman still doesn't pick her feet up when she walks.
  • Wonders when that time comes what kind of mother will I be? And will I have twins? Boy Boy? Boy Girl? Girl Girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.