9 Oct 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Angel


Today is the 9th October. My godson Roman was born weighing just over 1lb. A sweet little angel that blessed our lives and touched our hearts whilst he was here for those few short months that he graced us with his presence.

I can't believe it's been a year already. I wonder what he'd be doing now. That I'll never know. All I know is when he was here I loved like I never loved before.

We all miss and love you forever more.

RIP Angel.

Your auntie Nai x

2 comments:

  1. You seem to have a soft yet deep spot in your heart fro children. You express so much love for your godson and your little cousin. That's sweet. Is it children in general or just those two that are special to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little children. It's just the rude and ill mannered ones I can admit to not standing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.