3 Oct 2008

Make Mine a Double Al Pacino



So it took a little longer to get to the UK with this movie, AL Pacino's 88 Minutes is released today. As it's not a typical summer blockbuster the movie studios opt for DVD release in some countries and stagger the releases in others I guess to see how they fair in certain markets.

Thanks to my Unlimited Cineworld pass where I pay £11.99 a month and can see unlimited films, I've become no stranger to seeing 3-4 films a week now. And come the credit crunch it sure does help if you're bored have nothing to do but money is limited, or you're just an avid film buff like myself. I'm proud to say my DVD collection is bordering close to the 500 mark. Hey some women have shoes, some have DVD's I have both.

Tonight I'm going to make that a double whammy [as usual]. So 88 Minutes and Righteous Kill with De Niro is in the list for tonight. I'll bump Death Race and Pineapple Express for next week. It's all about movies with decent actors, so Jason Statham with his crap American accent gets bumped tonight. I still need to see The Dark Knight again on the big screen. 3 months on and it's still showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.