2 Oct 2008

Where is Whitley Gilbert When You Need Her?

RELAX, RELATE, RELEASE!
RELAX, RELATE, RELEASE!
RELAX, RELATE, RELEASE!

Can I get a little peace?
Can somebody call me or drop me an e-mail just to see how I'm doing?
Can I make it more than 2 days in a row without people just being downright offensive?

I think I walked out of the house with a sign attached to my ass saying, "piss me off, go on I dare you."

Maybe it's the weather?
Maybe it's the lack of daylight hours?
Maybe, just maybe I did walk out of my house with that sign attached to my butt cheek, because from all angles I'm minding my own, and like that scene out of Final Destination, one foot on the curb then...

BAM!!!!!

Schmushed by the truck coming at full speed.

I'm a tough girl I can take it, but I'm am becoming very weary with people in general who don't know how to talk to or treat others. And in others I mean me.

I'm in such an upbeat zone right about now, or trying to be with planning trips etc, then someone just comes along and pisses on my mood. And I'm kinda fed up with it.

My patience is low, as is my tolerance. And no I'm not PMS'ing.

I need to meditate. I need to Pray. I need to watch season 2 of Heroes on DVD.






(hopefully 2 thirds of my posts tomorrow won't be about people getting on my damn nerves)
(Here's to hoping......again)

2 comments:

  1. I week of pissivity was last week. I know how you feel. Just stupidity all around sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup Naomi,

    This too shall pass. It seems that way atimes but you can see the light at the end of the tunnel ,besides there is a weekend coming up so ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.