25 Nov 2008

Thoughts Of The Day

  • I've been very blank in blogsville today in what to write. I love to write and am pretty stumped today. I'm not going to fight it though, I'm sure my mojo will return.
  • I made it in on time today 10:28 with 2 minutes to spare. I was even early to my weekly meeting. This on time thing feels pretty good.
  • I need to find a good streaming site to catch up with my missed Heroes episodes from Season 3.
  • George Takei to win I'm a Celebrity.
  • I will be going to Vegas to celebrate my 30th next year.
  • God bless Legalsounds! Screw Itunes.
  • Not been in work mode today at all. What's new.
  • Where is my mother today?
  • Seaweed bath and a good book after work tonight me thinks. Which book though? I'm reading three at the moment.
  • I don't think men realise just how much women think about sex.
  • I cannot get that Snow Patrol song out of my head.
  • Chris Martin from Coldplay is cool in a nerdy sort of way.
  • Wonders if The Lady Girl is going to give an update relating to 'Habitat.'?
  • I'm really feeling Queeny's blogs at the moment.
  • I feel too lazy to pray most times but know how to be on time at 9pm in front of the TV for I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. At least I can admit it and look to fix that mentality.
  • Am I the only one that daydreams about 'The One' during a dry spell in the office or train ride home?
  • I spent money on lunch today because I didn't make it last night. Shame on me!
  • Home time in 3 minutes.
  • I think I'm going to reach for Esther and Jerry Hicks 'Ask and it is given' for bath book of the night.

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to celebrate in Vegas with you. I love sin city even though i know i have a gambling problem but i aint never backed down on a vegas trip lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.cucirca.com

    Heroes and Prison Break :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Fashogi, mate you're more than welcome. Hell I don't care if I'm riding solo and my friend leaves me hanging I will be enjoying myself to enter this new decade. So the more the merrier.

    @K, thank you very much! I'll check the link out later. Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.