20 Dec 2008

The Stripper Song

"got to meet the hottie with the million dollar body, they say it's over budget but you'd pay her just to touch it come on..." - Something In Your Mouth by Nickelback

No not that lame 'Stripper Song' rubbish by Wyclef I'm talking about a real gritty hardcore music track. Now I don't know if it's just me along with hundreds of thousands of other women who have thought and fantasized about 'if they were a dancer-with a pole' this is the song that would be their anthem, Or the ones who would dance for their men in private, but I'm sure there are a fair few women who have their own Stripper Song.

Don't start with the prude carrying on know full well it's crossed many a woman's mind at one time or another. Hell...a majority of them have probably even created a Stripper name too. I personally haven't and if i did I'd have no problem in sharing it with you. But feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments box.

My ultimate hoochified stripper anthem used to be Ain't It Fun by Gun's and Roses but that has now been surpassed by Something In Your Mouth by Nickelback. And if you're thinking 'I wonder that that song is all about' then you're not far off, not my reason for choosing it but it's my favourite track from their Dark Horse album.

I typed 'stripper song' into Google and found the following favourites from a variety of women:

Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' by Journey
Feelin' Love by Paula Cole [I like this one!]
Papercut by Linkin Park
You Can Leave Your Hat On by Joe Cocker
Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard
Gold Dust Woman by Fleetwood Mac [What Tha Hell!!!]
My Love by Justin Timberlake
Closer by Nine Inch Nails
Dirrty by Christina Aguilera
Dream A Little Dream Of Me by Mamma Cass [*shakes head*]
Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects
I'm N Luv [Wit A Stripper] by T-Pain
Everybody Must Get Stoned by Bob Dylan
Prayer by Disturbed
I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - The White Stripes [Kate Moss is totally CRAP at attempting sexy]

Don't gasp in horror. Every girl has a bad side to her, and we do from time to think about gyrating, letting the hair down, donning thigh high leather boots, not much more and using a pole as an accessory while staring lustfully into quivering man's eyes.

It's called being human, having fantasies and not apologising for it in the process.

2 comments:

  1. Next time you are in Dallas, I'm gonna have to take you to a real black strip club and hear the music they play for real . Its straight up Hardcore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I've never been a prude so I'll have no problem in experiencing that. #23 on the Bucket List - Visit a strip club in the USA before I die. LMAO!!!!

    Maybe I should add it for real. I was gonna go, I think in Miami or was it Vegas, but a friend punked out.

    I've seen some 'real hardcore' documentaries about the Black strip club in the US before, can't remember which town it was in though, so I have a brief idea about what to expect. And you damn skippy after my visit I'll be blogging about it too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.