22 Dec 2008

Thoughts Of The Day

  • Oh my Jesus! I mean that literally. I need Jesus to come down pick me up and carry me to SE25 because my black ass is tired as hell. I couldn't sleep last night for no particular reason except the fact I think I got too much sleep Friday and Saturday night. So come Sunday and 24+ hours of sleep later over the course of those 2 days, I had no desire to sleep until 30 minutes before the alarm went off this morning.
  • I am soooooooo tired!
  • I am soooooooo tired!
  • I am soooooooo tired!
  • Nobody can phone me tonight, nobody can come by tonight. I will be in my house just after 6pm, it's shower, the couch in the sleeping position and watching episode 3 of The Wire until I fall asleep. I will then probably awake approximately 5 hours after I doze off and be VERY hungry and dehydrated from forgetting to turn the heat off. I'll be up like I'm ready to go to work and spend 2 hours doing nothing, then force myself back to sleep for the remaining 4 hours before the alarm goes off. It's always like this.
  • Thank God it's a 3 day working week this week.
  • I've done nothing today. When I'm tired I act drunk so go figure…..
  • When you are knackered NEVER eat McDonalds, even if it is a Fillet-O-Fish! You'll still get the knee-grow-itis and want to sleep.
  • I love my Blackberry. I really do. And yes I know it's not human.
  • Why can't FOX just have Jack Bauer rescue those bastards on the Lost island? He'd do it in 12 hours and spend the other 12 hunting down and killing the people that put them there. Lost is tired now. I can't even watch episode 2 on Season 3 of my DVD box set, it's that boring.
  • I just got my Studio Tech MAC NC45. The girls on the counter looked horrible. Always get your hair, nails, make-up and fashion done by GAY guys. ALWAYS. There is always a gay guy on a MAC counter and if there isn't one then L-E-A-V-E!!! No woman is going to make you look better than her. To a gay guy you are work of art, A blank canvas just waiting to be worked on and admired by many. [You can tell I'm really tired can't you??] Think about it, shoes, designers, hairdressers, make-up artists all the best ones are gay. I'll never let a straight woman near me for any of the above, plus gay men tell you the truth. If you look stank and nasty they will tell you, but fix you up in the process. BTW: I've never been told I look stank and nasty.
  • If I was to have a gay best friend mine would be Brian Friedman [choreographer] and he's so cute too. Followed by Gok Wan and Alan Carr.
  • My mother is ADDICTED to The Wire. I bought Season 2 the other day now she's whipping out the credit card begging me to get Season 3 NOW!
  • 2.5 HOURS TO GO. I'm buggering off at 5pm today.
  • Seriously I don't want to call anybody out of their name, but this BITCH to my left seriously needs to shut the hell up. I feel like I'm nursing a hangover and she's moaned from 9am to 2:30pm…oooooh here she goes again. Imagine the highest note by Mariah Carey played at 30 second intervals, but the voice resembled that pitch. If I didn't love my Blackberry so much it would become Exhibit A in a GBH case. There is only so much dolphin squealing and human moaning I can take in 5 and a half hours.
  • Did I say I was tired? Well know you really know. I can't even tackle a 'deep' blog topic today. I just can't.
  • 2 comments:

    1. Girl get you some rest. Hilarious!!!! Q

      ReplyDelete
    2. I often wonder in the USA whether its possible for a straight person to actually work in the Fashion industry anymore. Now that is one Gay dominated field. I must say i took my brother to MAC to pick up some stuff for his gf's sis and a gay guy took care of us and it was amazing how good he was at his job knowing where every single item was off hand.

      ReplyDelete

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.