6 Feb 2010

Thank You!

I just wanted to take the time out to say THANK YOU to the people who read my blog 'on the regular'  and to the one-stop passers by. Sometimes I get the odd personal 'thank you' or 'kudos' in private from people who have read my blog and liked what they read, where others take the time to leave a comment whether they agree or disagree [it's all good].

At this precise moment in time I can't blog as much as I'd like to. I'm really trying to be on it this year, but have blog posts in reserve which are being written up so I don't fall by the wayside. There will come a time when I can be more of a regular blogger like the good old days, but you know when certain things have to take precedence....

It's also a 'goal' of mine to get back into reading more of your blogs like I used to. So if anyone knows of a good app for Blackberry [and don't say Pinstack - it's horrible] then let me know so at least I can pass the time [when I get some] catching up with what's going on in your world. 

So with all that said....
I'm grateful for your presence, mine is one small page out of millions on the world wide web, and you showed it some love!

I appreciate you!

LD x

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm late commenting.

    You write such good posts that's why we keep coming back for more.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.