19 May 2010

Have No Fear Janet and Tyler Are Here! Message From Tyler Perry

I'm in London!

May 19th , 2010

OOOOOOOKKKKK!

I have just gone INTERNATIONAL...LOL

To all my UK friends, you've been emailing me for years asking that I bring my films to London, well I have heard you. I'M HERE! Ms. Janet Jackson and I are in town to promote the release of my latest film called WHY DID I GET MARRIED TOO! I will be doing a lot of press around town and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am!

One of the things that Janet and I will be doing is a special screening of WHY DID I GET MARRIED TOO at the Ritzy Cinema-Brixton (address: Brixton Oval, SW2) at 8 pm this Friday. I would love to see you there, especially all of you that have practically demanded that I get over here, LOL. I look forward to seeing your faces.

Tyler Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.