10 Jul 2011

Mariah & Usher Jet Into the UK for a Hush Hush Event

Mariah Carey & Joan Collins
New mother to twins Moroccan Scott and Monroe Cannon, Mariah made an unannounced flying visit to the UK for a very private social gathering.

Mariah was looking fabulous just two months since giving birth to the twins. There is no word if the twins accompanied Mariah or were left back in the US with daddy Nick Cannon or family members. 

Mariah has stated she isn't into the 'nanny' thing but did have a baby nurse during the last stage of her pregnancy and I'm assuming shortly after the twins were born.

“I’m going to be hands on, ‘I wouldn’t be like, ‘Oh, I’m a having a child, yay! Let me get a nanny so I can give her the baby. Take the kid.’ That doesn’t work for me. I don’t believe in that. - Mariah Carey in OK Magazine


Pictured with the British actress Joan Collins, Joan said on her Twitter page "Mariah Carey looks amazing 2 months after having twins!" I have to agree with you there Joan, and it has nothing to do with my love for Mariah either. She really does look radiant.

This was the last picture taken of Mariah days before she gave birth to her son and daughter.

Nick Cannon, Nick's mother & a then heavily pregnant Mariah leaving the Terranea Resort in Palos Verdes, CA, NOT at the hospital, which was commonly reported.

Usher was also pictured with Joan looking like the first few lines of Beyoncé's 'If I Were a Boy' like he just rolled out the damn bed and threw on what he wanted and went.

Usher & Joan Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.