10 Dec 2008

PMS: Part 2

It's got a hold of me and I can't shake it. Yesterday at home [thankfully behind closed doors] I was a crazy woman without the straight jacket. I was just mad and angry for no reason. I swore than if anybody got as so much in my way on my way home last night they wouldn't have even gotten a warning. Right now as I type this my blood is boiling. I can see why some women physically attack folks when they have it, the best target are big men way taller than you. When you have PMS you gain a super strength like no other, and there is just an air of fear that surrounds you as you walk on by. Apparently the testosterone levels in women around this time are much higher hence the mood swings, and we all know that men are pure testosterone. [I'll have to research that though].
The boss eating his crisps just extra loud is just setting me off and I really do think if he says anything to me I'm going to go off. I know the cause is my hormones, there is no upset or tragedy in my life for me to acting otherwise. I tried to just talk myself out of the mood and watch something lighthearted last night [I opted for Family Guy] but it just wasn't working. But seriously for fuck sake I want the old me back. I'm straight up evil at the moment [mostly in thought] I've thought about messing folks up Kill Bill style and this is not helping with trying to remain focused and balanced. I am so Jekyll and Hyde right now I hate it. The best thing for me to do is remain quiet and not to look at anybody. I think when I'm married for 3 days out of every month I'm going to have to check into a hotel. I don't wish a PMS woman on any man. Except OJ of course and that bastard Clarence Thomas

If I could help it, Trust me I would...I really would.

4 comments:

  1. I've been trying to explain to The Mover Guy about my level and severity of PMS... he's not getting it. He will see when I go SMOOOOOTH off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give him that warning every month. If he gets beat up...tough...you warned him.

    "I am/think I'm PMS'ing and may not be resonsible for what I say or do. The old me is going away for a few days and I apologise in advance for anything I may do or say. Remember no matter what happens I still love you. I will try my very best to fight it but take heed its not me it's the hormones making me do it."

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...And don't let the SO ask me if I'm PMSing - it's a wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever i see or her PMS i go the opposite direction. I am a lover not a fighter lol.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.