15 Dec 2008

Shopping: I Love It. But I Hate It

I've not shopped in a little while, but the opportunity has arisen to buy a new dress. What I want I cannot find yet but will have an good look later on this evening when I get home. I got an invite to a gala dinner in Alexandra VA on the 19th January.

I like the look of this one for my body shape and height I think it will compliment me perfectly with gold accesories. I know, I just know I will try it on and hate it…it's always the way. Thank goodness the shop is down the road from where I work so I'll be able to see it in person rather than just try my luck in ordering it online.

This is what I hate about shopping. It's not just a dress it's the accessories, bag, shoes, hair, make-up. It's alright for blokes, shower, shave, hair, suit.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. I used to be really flashy and had to have the outfit and all the assecories to match. Now, I'm like "who cares?". Too much work. Hey, how do you follow your blog??? I can't find a link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://londondiva.blogspot.com/

    And Add it on your Dashboard that should work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sad but true but shopping for women is a whole science. For us we dont need to buy an accessory for every event even though i must say for A Gentleman with some class our accessories cost way much than for the ladies but we can practically wear them nearl all the time. I was trying to calculate how much i spend on personal body care in a month and i believe it has to be less than 20 bucks but the average woman probably averages at least a couple of hundred just in hair care and not to talk of facial care. All i need is the cheapaest Cocoa butter or shea butter and some cheap hair grease and i am good to go but regardless shopping is invigorating lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who in the Sam Hill do you know spending all that money as a woman on products? My bottle of Palmers body lotion only costs £2.99 and my Elasta QP shampoo isn't even breaking the £2.00 barrier, the other products are so cheap they aren't even worth mentioning and the same ones found in the black hair shops as in the US. Send them to me, I'll straighten that dumbass spending out!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.