18 Mar 2009

WHAT'S UP BLOGVILLE!?!?!?!?!

*SINGS The Carpenters*
"I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation

And the only explanation I can find"

**gets out tambourine**

Are most people that are told they have one week left in their place of employment usually this happy?

I woke up still feeling the same way as I did yesterday NOT GUTTED!! Full of energy, at peace, the motivation to just pursue and succeed.

Ummm which part do you think I'll actually be working much over the net week? It's all about making the plans baby. Trust!!! A LondonDiva is ON IT today. Next week it's not about sitting down watching daytime TV talking about "Oooooh isn't this nice! No work today." I always have things to do. Let me start now and be on it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.