11 Mar 2009

Who's Bad?

I managed to snag 4 Michael Jackson tickets for this summer's This Is It extravaganza at the O2.

LondonDiva will NOT be going. I'd rather miss it, than go and be a hypocrite [supporting off key folks].
Two tickets have gone to my co-worker and her sister for face value, and the other two I will be selling on, yes for a profit…watch all the MJ fans come up in here tell me I'm disgusting! Mi nah business. This IS business!! I'll give 10% to charity from what I make anyway. Let's hope MJ is doing something good with the cash raised himself before anyone wants to bash me. In case you missed it the first time, mi nah business!

Well there are 6 more dates added as I type this raising them up to 16 shows in July/August. I knew they'd do this. This isn't rocket science. I was able to get a pre-sale code [not all pre-sale registered users were lucky to receive one, so this is pretty much a lottery]. Then they went on sale at 7am, didn't get a ticket, went to work and got 4 after 9am. Result!!!

May not seem like a big deal but around 1 million people around the world who have pre-registered [even though it was only open to UK residents]. These tickets aren't even on general sale until Friday. So even though they are on the upper tier of the O2 arena, some people never got tickets at all. My sister and friend are still trying [for seems like an hour] to get some. It took me 6 minutes. And I was looking on the MJ forum and some people are seated to what seems to be near the back of the stage. What inna di raas???? So I'm lucky to have gotten these.

Sunday July 24th 2009
O2 Arena

Level 4
Section BK411
Row K
Seats 697 & 698


Tickets are available from Ticketmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.