27 Aug 2009

Paper Bags & Light Switches Were Invented For Dudes Like This...

Sheree "who gone check me boo" Whitfield from The Real Housewives of Atlanta ex-husband. Bob Whitfield.

And just prove that wasn't a bad picture or that he was caught off guard with the camera shot...


Now I am not one for women wanting all this spousal support crap, from my Tyrese Rent & Car Payment is NOT Child Support!! blog post you know my feelings on that. But in this instance Sheree, you laid down with that for 17 years and only 3 of em married, girl I am not mad at you for claiming a lil sumthin but only in the form of C.O.M.P.E.N.S.A.T.I.O.N. I would be so mad having to look up at that during....OK let me just stop right there with the unnecessary visual. I mean I know they say love is blind, but ladies you know it ALWAYS happens when you're done with a brotha and you feel disgusted that you even dated him, let alone touched you. What must Sheree be thinking now it's over. I bet during an argument the words "cock-eyed and bastard" were thrown around their Georgia mansion! 17 years, how did you even manage something as simple as conversation. You must have argued every time you were out, accusing him of looking at other women when he was looking at you all along.

Trying to say something positive....

...bet he had a real nice personality. *whistles*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.