17 Feb 2010

Thoughts Of The Day

  • I know now what my Pluto dream that I had last week means. Someone who is very good at dream interpretation broke it down for me and also knew a ton of stuff about what the different planets signified. Thinking about the dream now, it all makes sense.
  • Every time this man gets up from the chair it makes a loud bang like a car backfiring scaring the crap out of me. He’s always cursing “this bloody chair!” No I think it has something to do with the fact you weigh more than the chair can handle.
  • Same dude has a gym membership which he hasn’t used in a year and is still paying for at £47 a month. I heard him call his bank yesterday to set up a standing order to save £50 a month. Now you tell me what the hell is wrong with that picture right there?
  • I’ve been in ‘I can be bothered’ mode for a little while, and that includes things to do as well as people. I’m cool with that; right now it works for me.
  • Will I finish this book by tomorrow? I have about 200 pages left to go. We’ll see I suppose.
  • Work is dead. Thank God for the free eBooks I have on this PC to read.
  • Istanbul next month. Praise the Lord Hallelujah! I get to leave this country and experience a new one to add to my places I’ve travelled to list. There will be 15 of us going. Should be very interesting indeed.
  • I’m not doing Lent. Never have. Never will. There you go; I’m giving up lent for 40 years. That will take me right through to 70!
  • I don’t like cryptic attention seeking people. Don’t come to me without coaxing that you got stuff going on and want to act all secretive about the details. I’m not interested. It's like saying "I've got a secret, but I can't tell you." while I've been sitting here minding my business all along.
  • Great! I had another vivid dream which literally had woken me up around 3 or 4am this morning, and left me totally repulsed. After looking into it means I ‘signify aspects of myself that are dirty and negative, which I believe to be undesirable and repulsive.’ O_O nice!
  • I still don’t get that there are 3 people that I know of here who have been here for more than 30 years.
  • 25 years on and I still miss my grandma.
  • I’m hoping Cheryl Cole leaves her husband sometime this year!
  • They say ‘And this too shall pass.’ Really? When? In 2042?
  • I need a sweetie fix. Thank goodness the canteen is about15 steps away from me.
  • The only problem is I don’t know which sweets I want.
  • Jay-Z headlining at the Wireless festival in July? *runs around in a lunatic circle chasing my imaginary tail.*
  • Funny how black folks want to scream ILLUMINATI whenever they see Jay-Z, Rihanna or Beyonce, but love, worship and praise that demonic looking Lady Gaga.
  • You know people believe in that mess from watching a 7 minute You Tube Video but are the first one’s to say you can’t believe what they say in the papers. Is You Tube gospel now?
  • I really do hope that those obsessed with having the latest MAC brush, or spending frivolous amounts on clothes are putting the same amount of effort in putting money away in their kid’s college fund.
  • I am SO proud of the fact that I do not know or have never listened to a Nicki Minaj track. The only thing I’ve heard her on in Mariah’s ‘Up Out my Face’ remix which was so unnecessary. Due to her presence on that track I won’t be listening to that again.
  • This black Barbie Harajuku mess needs to stop. Barbie is white, and Harajuku sounds Japanese. Get your head straight. We have Michelle Obama as the First Lady in the White House and this is the best you can aspire to be? The word ashamed springs to mind.
  • It’s so ironic how some black women would never dream of giving their child a white Barbie doll for not wanting to put an unrealistic image in their head of what beauty is about, but go out of their way to look like a black version of a white doll.
  • I didn’t think it was possible for a human being to look like Quagmire from Family Guy, but it is, and he works here. Big cheeks n all.
  • At least the sun is shining today.
  • I took one look at the Australia, New Zealand and Asia map and thought “if I want to go to all of these places in one go I’m thinking at three months to do it in.” AT LEAST!
  • I’m definitely planning Aspen for November though. That is an overdue must!
  • Great! Now I have ‘Up Out my Face’ in my head on repeat. “When I break ,I break” ain’t that the truth! Never a truer lyric sung Mrs Carey Cannon.
  • There is this black woman that works here, pigeon toed, wears heels she cannot walk in and has an ass the size of the continent of Africa. You can’t help but look as she walks past. I’m annoyed she thinks being pigeon toed and struggling in heels is a good look, whilst you’re ass is waddling about your hips. One of these days I’m gonna tell her to stop it.
  • Speaking of pigeon toed, can Alicia Keys stop stretching out her arms when performing. I know she can’t dance but this is all that chick seems to do [and I called her a chick on purpose, she’s no woman to me. You know why, don’t act brand new now!]
  • I am still pissed at that We Are The World 25 crap.
  • I listened to some Aaliyah the other day. Still haven’t found the part where she’s singing that’s supposed to blow me away. If you know of a track leave the title in the comments section. [I’m deadly serious].
  • Where is Joss Stone?
  • For all of those that think Lady Gaga is original, there’s always someone who’s been there done that. They call her Grace Jones! Now that’s GENUINE crazy!
  • If you didn’t already know, KMT = Kiss My Teeth. If you don’t know what that is, here’s what you do. Go up to a black woman and ask them if you can touch their hair. Chances are 99.9% of them will cuss you out then made a long drawn out sound with their mouth. That right there is a kiss of the teeth.
  • Just read a tweet from a Londoner “Man on bus had a cat on a leash sitting on his shoulder like a parrot. I wish I had a picture.” People really don’t believe me when I say there are crazy people in this city. They think we’re all polite, demure and speak the Queen’s English. So the opposite.
  • My friend says love is about taking a leap of faith. I’m alright kicking back with my feet up thanks. Leaping, jumping, running is tiring.
  • I have my April holiday time booked; money ready so may take a look on lastminute.com and go off on a late deal at the last minute. Never done that before. I think it’s about time I did.
  • I LOVE IT when my mum tells stories of me as a baby/toddler. It seems like I have ALWAYS been the same. Not putting up with any crap and speaking my mind.
  • My younger sister on the other hand, I don’t remember her speaking much, just eating an awful lot. She was like a human dustbin.
  • My aunt has a better memory though and told me the one where I was about 2 or 3 and got into it with my mum, so I got this little tiny suitcase put about 2 things in it and told her I was off to grandma’s. Oh I went and my mum walked behind me as I stomped off to grandma and granddad’s house. I arrived unpacked my 2 pieces of clothes and stayed the week. My aunt said I didn’t bat an eyelid when my mum left. Sounds just like me. Had enough, pack the suitcase and go!
  • Women are more scandalous than men #imjustsayin
  • Yes I did just do a twitter hash tag on that last one.
  • Still haven't decided on what sweets I want.

1 comment:

  1. Women are more scandalous than men #imjustsayin

    For all of those that think Lady Gaga is original, there’s always someone who’s been there done that. They call her Grace Jones! Now that’s GENUINE crazy!

    I am still pissed at that We Are The World 25 crap.



    This black Barbie Harajuku mess needs to stop. Barbie is white, and Harajuku sounds Japanese. Get your head straight. We have Michelle Obama as the First Lady in the White House and this is the best you can aspire to be? The word ashamed springs to mind.


    Funny how black folks want to scream ILLUMINATI whenever they see Jay-Z, Rihanna or Beyonce, but love, worship and praise that demonic looking Lady Gaga.


    25 years on and I still miss my grandma.




    I FEEL YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.