13 May 2010

IMPORTANT INFO RE: Tyler Perry/Janet Jackson Screening!

I called Ritzy Box Office to confirm the details about the Screening of Why Did I Get Married Too which is going to be attended by Janet Jackson and Tyler Perry. 

I had a 5 minute chat with Emily [Thank You] who was able to answer all of my questions.
  • Janet Jackson and Tyler Perry will be there from 7:00pm.
  • The time of the screening has now changed to 7:30pm. It was originally 8pm.
  • No one will be allowed to enter after 7:30pm.
  • Janet Jackson will be introducing the movie on her own.
  • Both Janet Jackson and Tyler Perry will be doing a post question and answer session at the end of the movie.
  • The screen is for approximately 345 people at 1:30pm today there are roughly 180 tickets left. 
  • Errr 179...I just booked one for my mama!
  • It is UNRESERVED seating. Meaning sit wherever the hell you like.
  • It is STRONGLY ADVISED to collect your tickets BEFORE 4pm [on the day] at the box office, or days earlier than that. Do not expect to collect your tickets at the Box Office that evening IT WILL BE CLOSED.
  • You can also print your tickets at home!
Any further info I find out I will come back and edit this blog post!

I want a good seat. I AM NOT PLAYING. This is Tyler Perry and Janet Jackson gottdammit!! Plus it's glad that I know this as I don't fair well in queues or crowd situations, there are always some damn fools wanting to act the fool. I'll be in a state of continuous WOO SAAAH before, during and after.

 I'm coming prepared. Trust!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.