13 Nov 2008

I Cured My Headache With A Cup Of Tea

I had a horrible headache yesterday. I never get headaches unless I oversleep. I take two Neurofen yesterday afternoon and I go to bed with the same headache. Wake up this morning, same thing. Now I'm a little concerned. Take two Panadol Extra when I got into the office and they didn't even kick in after 30 minutes like they usually do. I'm clutching my forehead and walking as slowly as I can to feel as little as possible. At noon I had a brainwave, I haven't had a cup of tea for about 3 or 4 days. I've been drinking Hot Chocolate instead. When you take tea or coffee out of the equation your body goes through a detox like withdrawal with headaches being the main symptom.

Can you believe after 3 sips no more headache? Cup done and I'm now right as rain.
It doesn't cure everything like it does in Eastenders but it sure got rid of my headache with a quickness!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what would this world be without tea? I love my tea. Yes I do. Milk and sugar thanks :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the tea that you were telling me about? If so, I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lady Girl. No it's not that tea, this is regular English Breakfast Tea. Although by accident I found the [cerrasie] tea I'm sending you got rid of my cramps before I even finished the cup. That stuff is potent. One cup a month is all you need, don't drink it if you think you are or are trying to become pregnant or even frequently. In the West Indies women drink 2-3 cups a day for a few days to induce miscarriage for an unwanted pregnancy and drinking it regularly can make you infertile. 1 cup every 1-2 months is fine with no problems. It's used a lot in our culture as a 'good wash out' to cleanse the blood in the body and starve of sickness.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.