10 Nov 2008

Where To Next? Part 2

I haven't pondered over anything over the weekend, in fact it might have just been a blip in my mind this morning as I was reading through the boring first chapter of A Secret Life of Bees. **YAWN**

As I got in to work, I Googled 'teaching English abroad' and found out I'd need a TEFL [Teaching English as a Foreign Language] qualification.

So online I searched and found a few courses at around £795 [Screw up face]. Then I came across intensive 2-3 Day courses for £175-£215, now that's what I'm talking about.

This Saturday is a meeting in my area for those interested in Fostering. I have the form and info printed off, as well as the info for becoming a registered childminder.

I am definitely into creating as many options as I can for myself outside of this industry in roles that interest me, rather than just hope everything will be alright and put up with the bad job market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.