12 Dec 2008

Hello My Name Is...And I'm A Facebook Attention Seeker

I have 125 [was 126 had to delete one dramatist 'friend' this week] friends on Facebook, and there were a few this week making that dramatic announcement that they were leaving Facebook due to the 'drama' on their page or other reasons entirely.

Facebook 101
*Delete them.

*If unnecessary comments are left on pictures you are tagged on. De-tag yourself.

*If unnecessary comments are left on your pictures. Disable the comments feature.

*If unnecessary comments are left on your wall, disable the wall feature or make it private.

*How about if you are leaving stop with the status message announcements. WE REALLY DON'T CARE! Send a private BULK message to your peeps asking for e-mail addresses to keep in contact. I will not be chasing you down with my e-mail address because you've decided to up and leave.

"Go on then. Bye!"

From one person yesterday "I don't know if this place is for me"From the same person today "knows this isn't for me…time for a change"
WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE??

JUST GO ALREADY or refer to Facebook 101. You don't want to be here so stop with the "I'm going…I'm gonna do it...no really I am…I'm leaving and there's nothing you can do to stop me…I mean it…you can't stop me."

Is this a ploy used by many just to gain 1500 status comments to feel loved and cared for that read

"Oh no babe, why you leaving? I'll miss you!"
"Why what's been going on?"
"Awww sorry to see you go hun. xxx"


Truth is, I may like you, but in all honesty I couldn't give a rats bollocks if you're leaving a social networking website on the internet. Just hop to it and spare us the mini dramatic episodes please.

3 comments:

  1. Your Drink of Choice should be Henny (Hennessey)straight up no chasing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is actually Myers n Coke. I take no prisoners.

    MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....your posts are quite funny. Drama on facebook??? Are you serious??? Do we not have lives or what??? It's facebook for crying out loud!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.