20 Nov 2009

Procrastination!


Is there a book on how to overcome it? And if so, how do you even battle the procrastination to pick up the book and read it anyway?

I got a few things to do, daily I've been putting them off. I'm trying to get them done and get up out of here. Not happening right now.

My inside voice is saying...tomorrow. My outside voice is saying do it now.

**ROLLING OF THE EYES COMMENCES**

In my head I got it all played out of how pro-active I'm going to be. When I get up and to it, it doesn't go so well.

Oh well only 2pm...I'm not going to count myself out just yet.

Let me leave the Blackberry alone...doesn't help if you've got a ton of stuff to do.

No distractions. Let me just get on with the little list that I have.

*SIGH*

T.I.R.E.D. of being a procrastinator.

I'm even blogging when I should be doing stuff.....

....Alright let me hop, skip and jump to it. The sooner it gets done, the sooner I can get out of here.

The more that gets done today, leaves little to be done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.